Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Knees - Runner's Cocktail

Well, this is just getting silly. No sooner had my knee decided to partially cooperate in my marathon training than I go down with a Christmas cold. Bah humbug - I've been "resting" but am going out again tomorrow come what may. Frankly, I need perfect health for the next 9 weeks or I'm really snookered.

In the meantime, I have discovered that I can mix this juice I told you about with alcohol and claim it's a healthy necessity :)
Well, what the heck, it is New Year's Eve.

Happy Knees Cocktail
  • 2-3 ice cubes
  • splash of vodka* (berry flavor is good)
  • splash of cointreau*
  • top up with Elations juice, or a mix of apple & cranberry.
*The size of the splashes is entirely up to you. I won't tell.
Here's to a very happy (and please, please, healthy) New Year!

Photo thanks: Ilker

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the drink recipe! Have a great NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the health rationale... Happy New Decade! Here's to your health! So glad you're back on track for Napa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so happy you're ending the year without knee pain. That's the best New Year's gift ever.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin