- On big days like Thanksgiving and Christmas, you squeeze in a morning run and end up burning more calories that day than you eat.
- Your most expensive piece of 'jewelry' is your GPS watch.
- You turn down Friday night social invitations so you can be up bright and early for your long run on Saturday.
- When you get sick or injured, you act like an abandoned puppy until you're well enough to run again.
- You have lucky socks that you save for special runs and races.
- The best thing about time off work for Christmas is all that extra daylight running available to you.
However, time is getting tight and I won't be able to do as much total training as I would like. But hey, the last few miles of a marathon are supposed to be grim, aren't they? I'd hate to miss out on the full experience. :)
Photo thanks: Ariel da Silva Parreira